Create a Linkee Terms & Conditions
1. We refer to the game format and question construct entitled “Linkee” game format which includes crowd sourced questions to make up the “Four little questions. One big link” general format. (“the Game”). Any question and/or answer you submit to us is done so in accordance with the following clauses below.
2. In consideration of the sum of £1 (payable to you on demand), you hereby irrevocably assign to us all your Intellectual Property Rights in your contribution to the Game including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights in any question and answer and any other literary, dramatic, and artistic material contributed by you to the Game.
3. You acknowledge and agree that no further monies shall be payable to you in relation to the Assignment and that the payment made in this Assignment is full equitable and complete consideration for all services rendered and for all rights, consents, licences and benefits assigned and/or granted by you to us under this Assignment.
4. You hereby irrevocably waive the benefits of any provision of law known as “moral rights” under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and of any similar laws of any jurisdiction.
5. For the purpose of this Assignment, Intellectual Property Rights shall mean all copyright, performers rights, database and compilation rights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs, and all other intellectual property rights in whatever media now known or hereafter developed, whether or not registered and in relation to each such right all exploitation rights in all media and by all means now known or hereafter invented and all allied ancillary lending or rental rights in all languages for the full period of such rights, any applications for the protection or registration of such rights in any jurisdiction and any renewals, extensions, reversions of the same in any and all media (whether known or in the future invented) in perpetuity throughout the universe.
6. We shall be entitled under the terms of this agreement to ensure that your contribution to the Game is of a reasonable standard and is commercially marketable, and as such we reserve the right to edit the content in order to suit the style and substance of the game format as we think fit.
7. For the avoidance of doubt any reference to “we” “us” “our” in this Assignment refers to Linkee Limited.
8. This Assignment, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
9. This Assignment takes effect on the date noted above.
10. Linkee Limited of 62 Springfield House, Styssen Street, London, E8 2LY is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
11. By proceeding to submit a question and answer for the Game, you consent that we may process the personal data that we collect from you. In particular, we may use information we hold about you for the purposes of reproducing your name and regional location only on the Linkee cards in the Game matching the question you have submitted here. No other personal data will be reproduced by the Game without your additional consent, however, may be collected and stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
12. Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Linkee Limited of 62 Springfield House, Styssen Street, London, E8 2LY.
13. Please note, your personal data may be shared with Trusted Third Parties and partners needed to create and finalise the Linkee game. Most notably, your data will be shared with Big Potato Games. You can review their Privacy Notice here: https://bigpotato.com/gb/privacy-policy/